MY LATEST WORK. SEE MORE >
NOV 2018 - JUN 2019
AUG 2016 - MAR 2018
Breaking Walls, Montréal
Technical Level Designer
Making organic level design and building post apocalyptic environment.
Designing and programming game systems (3C, Events integration, Fire propagation).
Finding solutions to improve the game with low ressources.
Setting up workflow in the engine project and design documents.
Working on VR Experience as game designer and gameplay programmer.
Campus ADN, Montréal
Technical Level Designer (student)
Biomydra, a student game (4 months) :
- Building an original game by students.
- Making a level in collaboration with a level artist.
- Preparing post-prod & documentation with all team.
- Programming game systems in C# and
integrating sound FX and music.
During 11 months, I learned a lot about game production.
I have acquired :
- a strong capacity to team working.
- many notions of game/level design.
- great skills in C# scripting and prototyping.
University of Montreal, Montréal
Bachelor's degree Cinema and video games studies
During 3 years, I have learn a lot about cinema and video games theories and how to analyse them.
- Making and iterating levels closely with other level designers.
- Establishing layout and integrating gameplay elements in levels
(AI, Weapons, Interactive object,...).
- Creating several unique challenges and encounters along the game.
- Taking care of accessibility, understanding and level difficulty for each level.